extending the closure of certain businesses and activities from January 4th to February 1st, 2021.
The announcement by the Prachuap Khiri Khan provincial office on the issuance of Order 149/2564 dated January 4th, 2021.
The Cabinet also approved on January, 5th 2021, the extension of the period of the enforcement of the Declaration of an Emergency Situation in all areas of the Kingdom from January 16th to February 28th, 2021 in order to contain the spread of COVID-19 in the country.
- Cock and fish fighting venues, boxing venues
- Entertainment – all bars, pubs, nightclubs and similar
- Water/amusement parks
- Playground for kids playground located in the Floating Market, flea market, mall, shopping centre and community mall
- Snooker halls, bowling, skate parks, rollerblading venues and similar
- Internet cafes/gaming shops/arcades or similar
- Martial Arts School
- Business establishment is similar to massage bath
- cinema or algae theatre
- Amulet shops
- Nursery / day care centres / kindergartens
- Child Development Center, Pre-school children
- Every school and school, except for a school or small school with up to one hundred and twenty students and border patrol police schools
- All educational institutions, no exceptions
- Massage shops, beauty clinics, spas, tattoo shops & spas
- Healthy establishments, spa and Thai massage business. Reflexology, except for medical care in state nursing facility
- Boxing training ground, gym or boxing camp
- Indoor fitness centres / gyms / training centres
- Rajabhakti Park and other similar historical sites
1. เอกสารคำสั่งจังหวัดประจวบคีรีขันธ์ เลขที่ 149/2564